HAWL 3 Day Course, Tetbury – Autumn 2018
HAWL’s award-winning Farm Homeopathy Course takes place over THREE non-consecutive days at Broadfield (Duchy) Farm, Tetbury, GL8 8SE, by kind permission of His Royal Highness, The Prince Of Wales.
– Day 1-October 4th,
– Day 2-October 18th
– Day 3- November 1st
Fee £350. If you have a DISCOUNT code, you will be prompted to add it at CHECKOUT.
TO APPLY ONLINE: You can apply below and pay via PayPal immediately (this enables you to pay using any debit or credit card too) . If you prefer to pay by cheque or BACS, please click the Pay Locally button. If paying locally, you have two choices:
1) make cheque payable to SAH/HAWL and send with application form c/o Church Cottage, Alderton, Nr Chippenham, Wilts SN14 6NL
2) pay via BACS (bank transfer) to SAH/HAWL, Sort Code 30-92-06, Account No. 02473893 and email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org or post your form to the above address.
TO APPLY OFFLINE: Download the application form Click here .
Terms & Conditions: (please read)
- HAWL courses take a maximum of 12 students. Where a course is under-subscribed the course will be postponed and applicants given the option of a refund or transferring to the next course. (Fees are not otherwise refundable.)
- Students will need to attend each day in order to graduate. If you are unable to complete the course, you will be able to join the next one at no extra cost.
- Payment receipts, with joining instructions and directions to venue, will be sent to you 14 days before the course begins.
For enquiries, please email: email@example.com.